Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chad Geran's Superblog!

Hi everyone - Welcome to the brand new Supergood Illustration & Design Blog!

I hope to get new work, cool links, rants or news up at least once a week. We'll see how it goes.

I chose to start a blog so I would have an informal place to post work that may not fit with that which is on my website -
www.supergood.ca. As well, I'd like to give people an opportunity to give any feedback they may have.

So, bookmark this site and check it out often!


For my first post, here are some prints I did for my fiancĂ©e’s sister's baby's room...(that's a mouthful!). Enjoy!

Chad







All content © 2005 Chad Geran

5 comments:

  1. Oh chad! Those are adorable... you knew Jen and Chris just had a little girl too didnt you?! Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Dan! I've seen some pictures via email...a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET! Those will do nicely as postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, the art work hanging in our nursery is on the web! Now I can brag to all my friends that we have some Chad Geran originals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look really great. I love the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete