Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Wonderfully Eventful Three Years


If you look at the date on the post below, you’ll see I had abandoned this blog about three years ago. Life has changed a lot since my wife and I announced we were expecting a baby. 
Most importantly, our son Brin was Born Sept 30th, 2009. He’s a happy boy who loves to run, play with cars, and eat pizza.
Also noteworthy: I became a partner in Saskatchewan’s (arguably) largest advertising agency. However, to make a very long, complex story short, I discovered working at an agency is not for me. So, I quit. Now I work as a freelance illustrator, full-time. 
I hope to use this blog to share some of my experiences and observations about freelancing and illustration. Of course, I'll also share my work. The blogs I enjoy most are those with short, easy-to-read, regular posts. I’ll do my best to remember that. 
I hope you find it helpful and/or interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment